Thursday, April 16, 2009

1:11 AM

Well today was a good day. I had an exam in my developmental psych class, which I think went OK. And the weather was absolutely gorgeous, but I didn't really get much done except for straightening up my room a bit, and helping feed the cows at Will's. Then of course I came home and was so dead tired after my boring day at class that I took a nap. Dad went to Subway and got us all subs, so that was awesome to wake up to! It was yummylicious. Since there was nothing good on TV, I decided to finish up my online class. It is broken down into module exams. This particular class had 13 modules, and I had done 7, so tonight I finished 8-13. Now I'm sitting at a 90% in that class. The only thing I have left to do is go to campus and take the written proctored final exam, but I should do good on it, seeing as this class sort of runs concurrent with AnP. It's a win-win situation! I'm wide awake, as usual. Freakin' insomnia running havoc on my system, but that's nothing new. Later today will be a pretty busy day for me. I've got a lot to do, but thankfully I've finished my online workload so now I really just have to worry about my other three classes. We have a lecture quiz and a lab exam this Friday in AnP that I *need* to study for intensely. The brain and heart. The heart is my strongest subject, but the structures of the brain...That's a whole other story! I don't know why I've got such a boost in confidence, but it feels wonderful. It sucks being depressed all the time and having the need to hide it, but somehow I always manage to push myself along and drag myself out of the rut that constantly reminds me of what a nothing I've been for most of my life. But all is going pretty well now, and sooner than I realize, summer vacation will be here and I'll be starting second semester nursing. Woo hoo! Well, I'm going to head out, it's getting late and I don't want to waste the day sleeping.
~Good night and Godspeed

No comments: